Review of the Thirsties Duo Wrap

Thursday, October 3, 2013

So I decided with out new baby Brooklyn to take a more frugal  approach to cloth diapering and attempt to see if prefolds  and covers would work better did us seeing that we have 3 kids in diapers. With having 2 w yr olds and a 4 months old I needed something simple that would work for all 3 of there sizes. The Thirsties duo wrap seemed to be a great starting place.

Now the Thirsties duo wrap comes in 2 different sizes size 1 for 6-18 lbs and size 2 for 18-40 lbs. being Brooklyn is 20 lbs at almost 5 months old and the twins  are both around 30 lbs the size 2 would work. I decided to use the Imagine Smart Fit prefolds which are great for my super soaker kids. I decided to get a cover with snaps as those seem to last better then the Velcro over time. I have nothing but compliments for the makers of Thirsties as these held up great with no leaks, even for my exclusively breastfed baby. The double leg protection seems to help keep the messes contained to the diaper and with the simple snaps this diaper was a breeze. I would highly recommend this cover to use with fitted, prefolds and flats.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!