Citrus Lane September box has arrived....

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

   I recently signed up for the Citrus Lane monthly gift boxes for our new baby Brooklyn. For those who don't know what it is, it is a monthly subscription of little goodies for you little on based on there age. So this month I received Brooklyn's box based on her being 4 months old. I. The box was delivered and I was extremely anxious to see what we got. 

The box contained the following:
First was an adorable Skip Hop plush in a lamb that encourages crawling and motion. Super cute and jungles When you shake it. It also has the scrunchy sound that babies love to grab and play with.

Next there was  a cute little abc book perfect for the diaper bag and is the cardboard pages so it does not tear and is easily turnable for little fingers.

I also received a Babytime baby wash. It says is hypoallergenic and gentle for little ones skin. Has a nice soft smell.

I was pleasantly surprised that they sent mommy a little something. A beautiful burgundy nail polish from Julep, a perfect color for fall and winter. I can't wait to try it out.

And last I received 2 travel size Dr. Smith diaper creams. Says it will get rid of diaper rash fast.....haven't needed to use it just yet on Brooklyn but it's a perfect size for the diaper bag or purse.

All in all I think this months Citrus Lane box was a great assortment of products and I am already looking forward to next months box.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!