Review of the Sakura Bloom Ring Sling

Saturday, July 20, 2013



    I recently purchased the Sakura Bloom Ring sling and thought I would try it out on our recent trip to Disneyland. With my twins being almost 2 1/2 we were not quite ready to ditch the stroller completely for them and with a new baby I didn't want to bring just a stroller for her. So I decided to give this ring sling a try, and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use. I purchased my sling from a local baby store not far from Disneyland, the sales associate was nice enough to show me how to properly put my new baby in the sling without dropping her. After a few tries I felt confident enough I could do by myself with no help. So off we went to the happiest place on earth. My baby seemed to like the snuggled feeling and closeness of having mommy there. The sling even allowed me to breastfeed her while we were watching show all without having to take her out of the sling or feel the need to have to cover up with, as the sling also acts as a cover. The day was also quite warm but with the breathable linen I felt her and I were enjoying our sling experience. And since our visit to Disneyland I find myself using the sling while cooking dinner, cleaning around the house and anytime the baby wants to be held as it allows me be hand free while still caring for my newborn, and when you have twins it comes in handy a lot.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!