We Flip for the Flip

Friday, February 24, 2012


       We have been using the flip diapers since my husband and I had made the decision to start to cloth diaper our twins at 4 months old. Which I am now glad we did as cloth diapering is nothing like our grandparents did back in the day. No pins needed! The flip makes cloth diapering a snap literally. You simply lay in whatever kind of insert you prefer to use, hemp, organic cotton, stay dry insert and then snap the diaper according to your childs fit.  This diaper is also a one size diaper so it adjusts as your baby grows. I have never experianced a leak in this diaper, even during naptime. Now my one twin is a heavy wetter and tummy sleeper and he usually wakes up from his nap nice and dry as long as we ad a hemp insert into this diaper. I would not recommend this diaper for nighttime use as I feel it would not hold up thru a 12 hour night, unless you have multiple inserts in it. The Flip is however the perfect diaper when you are away from home, it makes a diaper change when your out and about super easy. All you do is simply change the insert,  and as long as there hasn't been a BM you simply replace with a new insert, it's that simple. These diapers come in an array of colors which make your babies bum look cute. My husband loves them too as they are easy to figure out if your new to cloth diapering.

1 comment: